Stunning Villa in Benissa located in exclusive residential area, a modern home which combines architecture with nature and finishes with wood, concrete and stone, creating a beautiful architectural design and unforgettable living experience.
Nature is introduced into the house through the large windows that visually double the spaces and, together with the light of the Mediterranean Sea as a great ally, manage to create a perfect dialogue between the interior and exterior.
Every single detail has been taken into consideration. Decorative elements and panelling that create different atmospheres. Lighting that brings warmth to the house, rooms with double height ceilings, glass walls that come together on one side and connect the veranda and the living room; all exclusive which create a unique property.
Three en-suite bedrooms, as well as an impressive master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom whose protagonist is an incredible bathtub overlooking the sea are only a few features which will stimulate your senses. The large open living opens onto the kitchen and dining room, a second – more enclosed – living room, several bathrooms and free spaces suitable for installing a gym, a cinema, what ever you wish.
The Mediterranean garden is fully integrated into the architecture and encompassing the various outdoor spaces this villa enjoys. A harmonious rectangular swimming pool with a glass wall which goes down to the sea and a large terrace, as well as a chill-out zone and several verandas invite you to spend most of your time outdoor, enjoying the sun and the breathtaking panoramic sea views during day and night.
If you have any further questions about this Stunning Villa in Benissa, please do not hesitate to contact us, it would be our pleasure to provide you our services.
- STRUCTURE: Structure formed by load-bearing walls out of concrete blocks with slab floors with concrete joists and arched lightened concrete bricks, as to technical project.
- EXTERIOR WALLS: Façade closure consisting of outer wall with 20 cm thick concrete blocks, air chamber with insulating mineral wool panels and inner wall of 7cm thick ceramic bricks, according to technical project.
- INTERIOR WALLS: Inner partition walls made of 7 cm thick ceramic brickwork.
- FLAT ROOFS: Non-trafficable flat roof, with a inclination provided by concrete layer, gravel finish and masonry perimeter railing, depending on the villa model.Thermal roof insulation with extruded polystyrene insulation boards over an EPD type rubber waterproofing layer.
- INSULATIONT: Hermic insulation of the floor inside the house by fitting approved insulating panels on floor slabs and covering with a layer of selflevelling concrete prior to tiling.Thermic insulation of the floor inside the house by using polistyrene units in the first floor slab.Thermal insulation of terraces above the property with extruded polystyrene insulation boards over an EPD type rubber waterproofing layer.
- SURFACING: External walls surfaced with waterproof, textured cement mortar rendering with combed finish, painted with decorative plastic paint of a colour chosen by the client, according to technical projectInterior walls surfaced with sprayed plaster with smooth finish, painted with plastic white paint, except kitchen and bathrooms, according to technical project.Continuous plasterboard false ceiling in bathrooms and kitchen, and where necessary for feeding through electrical installations, according to technical project.
- SANITARY HOT WATER: Solar energy water heating system, aided by an ALTHERMA by DAKIN auxiliary system.
- SANITARY WARE: Bathroom fittings series MERIDIAN by ROCA in whiteBathroom fittings series HAPPENING in white by ROCA in the main bathroom.
- BATHTUB: SURESTE-N model ROCA acrylic bath tub measuring 170×75 cm, in white, according to technical project.
- SHOWERBASE: Extra-slim 100×75 shower tray model MALTA model by ROCA, in white, according to technical project.
- BATHROOM FITTINGS: Single handle chromed mixer taps in bathrooms from the MONOJET series by ROCA, with automatic drain system
- BATHROOM ACCESSORIES: ONDA PLUS by ROCA bathroom accessories in white: towel rail, toilet paper holder and coat hook.
- KITCHEN SINK: Kitchen sink out of stainless steel model CUMBRE by ROCA with two basins.
- KITCHEN FITTINGS: Single handle chromed mixer tap on the kitchen sink from the MONOJET series by ROCA, with swivel spout and pull-out hose.
- KITCHEN FURNITURE: Kitchen furniture comprising made-to-measure modules, wall hung cabinets and base cabinets with doors and drawer, laminated or polylaminated melamine fronts, melamine cupboard rears, standard knobs or handles.[Series 1-5]WORKTOPSKitchen worktop in Silestone or granite: Castaño, Kinawa, Multicolor, Apache, Copacabana types. Double rectangular straight edge.
- SOLAR COLLECTORS: Solar thermal panels to produce hot water in compliance with the current regulations.
- ALARM: Alarm system consisting of the basic Kit installation formed of the central alarm box with anti-sabotage protection detector, keyboard control, 2 movement detectors and remote control, posible connection to alarm reply centre.