Project of a modern 3 bedroom & 2 bathroom villa designed for on a beautiful plot with private swimming pool. You can choose between several building plots on 2 locations, both in proximity to the beach, in Els Poblets and in Ráfol d’Almunia. Select the plot you wish and your new home will be realised meeting your expectations.
The villa which is shown on the photo gallery is located in a residential enclave in Els Poblets, where predominate buildings of 2 levels. The plots are within walking distance of Els Poblets and El Verger, so you can enjoy all kinds of services (restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets,…) without having to take a car and enjoying a nice walk. The Almadraba Beach is only 1 km away, the entrance and exit of the highway just 4 kms and Dénia only 9 km.
In Els Poblets, the 500 m2 plots which are owned by the building company are completely flat and offer all the infrastructure (paved streets, sidewalks, streetlights, sewers, …). Each villa has been designed together with a team of professionals made up of architects, surveyors, landscapers and interior designers which will provide you a fully covered service.
- Geotechnical report of the plot to determine the correct foundation. Stakeout and trenching for the foundation to solid ground of 60 cm wide and filling up with reinforced concrete. The supporting walls will be built on top.
- The construction of the supporting walls will be done with concrete blocks of 20x20x40cm and the joints will be filled with concrete. On top of this a reinforced concrete ring beam will be placed to create the supporting construction. The minimum height of the house above the ground is 40cm to create a ventilation space. The exterior walls are made up of supporting walls and interior walls of 7cm wide bricks and an isolation space in between according to the building regulations.
- Supported on load bearing walls formed by pre-stressed beams and self-resistant concrete, concrete slabs and compression layer of reinforced concrete rods. The internal height between the concrete slabs will be 2.70m approximately.
- Formation of flat non-accessible roof, filled with gravel, made waterproof through EPDM sheets and isolation through rigid10 cm thick extruded polystyrene sheets Everything according to the valid regulations. On top of the roof walls a prefabricated piece will be placed with a drip edge on both sides.
- The separation of the interior spaces is done with brick walls of 7cm thick and cement plaster.
- Interior plasterwork: The interior walls and ceilings are made with projected smooth plaster. All edges will have white plastic protection corners. Exterior plasterwork: The exterior walls will have a hydrophobic smooth concrete mortar and will be finished with white or anthracite paint.
- Choice of interior and exterior floor tiles with a standard purchase price of 20€/m2. The walls of the bathrooms will be tiled until the ceiling with a standard purchase price of 20€/m2.
- The finishing of the exterior walls will be with plastic waterproof pain in white and anthracite grey. The interior walls in white plastic paint.
- Aluminium RAL-7016 exterior doors (Sliding and French doors and windows) with thermal break, roller shutters and double glazing CLIMALIT Glass or similar according to the legislation and with Guardiansun. Main entrance with a smooth door and at least three points security lock. Interior doors of laminated wood, glossy white lacquered. Stainless steel door handles. Built in wardrobes with wooden sliding doors, lined wardrobes without separations. Automatic sliding gate of 1.80×3.00m and remote control and pedestrian access.
- The electrical installation will be done with copper wires that are protected in tubes that are built in the walls against humidity with 220V and 9.2Kw power. The installation is divided into several circuits according to the low voltage directive. The electrical installation of the swimming pool has a separate circuit that leads to an electrical panel. Each circuit has its own line with its magnetothermic, in order that the other lines will continue to work in case one line is down. Grounding and power according to the current safety regulations.
- All switches and sockets are from the model SIMON 27 NEOS or similar, white. The installation will be made according to the current regulations of the Ministry of Industry. The standard amount of light points is 60 units. Telecommunication according to the regulations: TV, radio, telephone and intercom (voice only).
- Waterpipes of copper 22×1 and 15×1 mm for cold and hot water. Drains with PVC pipes with a diameter of 110.50 and 40. The downspouts are protected with acoustic insulation material. Solar panels type TERMOSIFON TS-75 L SONNENKRAFT or similar for hot sanitary water, 2 External taps. Electric hot water heater according to the regulations.
- White washbasins model NOJA-100 or similar with vanity unit below and a mirror. Monobloc tap Ramon Soler RSQ or similar. In one of the bathrooms a double washbasin. Suspendid toilets ROCA Model “The Gap” or similar. Toilet covers with cushioned fall. Toilet roll holders, hangers and towel rails. White sink in kitchen TROYA model 45×45 or similar and tap model TENDER or similar. Showers with shower tray, shower faucets and glass partition S300 TR102 or similar.
- Approximately 7 lineal meters of white kitchen cupboards and a standard granite worktop of 2cm.
- Around the house a concrete sidewalk of 0.90m wide will be made with a layer of thin mortar.
- Installation of air conditioning with 4 Splits.
- Project and building license. 10 years building insurance and new built declaration. Connections for water, electricity and main drainage. The house will be handed over completely finished and cleaned.
- Swimming pool of 3.50×8.00m with mosaic tiles and interior steps. The depth will be from 1.20m to 1.80m. Bottom drainage and 1 LED light. The pool will be made of projected concrete and the pool crown will be on the same level as the terrace without any step. The pool will be controlled through a timer.
- Thermic, fire and humidity protection. The builder works according to the regulations of the CTE (technical construction code).
- Not included: Home appliances, lights, light fittings, furniture, notary and registration costs and VAT.
- Building material can be changed due to technical or legal reasons or due to the the technical direction. In which case the material will be replaced by material of the same or higher quality.